An outstanding safari to Explore Kenya;s finest parks, this safari is the most spectacular way to celebrate your holidays in Kenya.
Day 1: Nairobi/Masaai Mara
Pickup from the hotel at 8.00 am drive to the view point of the great rift valley, descend the escarpment and drive via Narok, have a lunch stopover at Narok town then proceed to Masai Mara to arrive at the campsite by late afternoon, followed by afternoon game drive in Masaai Mara famous for its black manned lions and yearly migration of wildebeests, dinner and overnight at a Mid range Camp.
Day 2: Masaai Mara.
A full day spent with game drives across the rich, treestudded grassland and rolling hills. The famous mara is renowned for its great herds of plain game, black-maned lions, leopard and cheetah but also contains numerous elephant and virtually every type of wildlife to be found in Kenya.All meals and over night in the camp.
Day 3: Masaai Mara/L.Nakuru
Pre breakfast game drive, return to campsite for late breakfast and leave your campsite and proceed to L.Nakuru arriving in the late afternoon. Dinner and overnight in Nakuru Hotel.
Day 4: Nakuru/Amboseli
After breakfast, proceed for an extensive morning game drive in Lake Nakuru National Park to see the many animals that inhabit this unique park. Lake Nakuru is known for it’s millions of flamingoes and other water birds. Leave lake Nakuru National Park to proceed to Amboseli National Park with lunch enroute for dinner and overnight at a campsite in Amboseli.
Day 5: Amboseli
After breakfast, full day spent in Amboseli National Park with an optional tour to maasai village to experience their traditional way of life and dances, Meals and night at the campsite in Amboseli.
Day 6: Amboseli/Nairobi
After breakfast leave campsite for the last game drive in the park as you leave the Amboseli park for Nairobi with Picnic lunch served enroute arriving in Nairobi late afternoon with sweet memories.
Tour price includes
• Transport in a 8 seater custom made Tour van with a pop up roof – each person is guaranteed a window seat.
• Game drives as per the itinerary.
• Game parks or national parks entry fees;
• Accommodations in self-contained Tents fitted with camp beds/Linen is provided
• Three meals per day whilst on safari, prepared by our cook
• 1 litre Mineral water per person per day
• Complimentary return airport transfers in Nairobi
Tour price excludes
• Cultural visits to Maasai villages
• Personal effects
• Kenya Visas
• Hotel accommodation in Nairobi before and after the safari