Paradise Lost Resort Nairobi Day Tour takes you to Paradise Lost Resort farm located on a 54-Acre Piece of Private Land 8 Kilometers from Nairobi, Kenya’s Capital City off Kiambu Road.
Paradise Lost Resort is the largest picnic site in Kenya (54 acres of pure fun).
* Picnic Time 0600 Hours to 1800 Hours everyday
* Price is based on 1 Guests. Request for group rate and Residents Rate for the tour
* This tour departs at 0900 Hours and returns back returns to the city centre at 1500 Hours or so. (Weekends are busier than weekdays)
* For Camping you get a Tent, Mattress, Blanket, Bone fire, and Security. You get to carry your Bed sheets The cost is 1,000 Kenya Shillings Per Person | Non-Resident is 20 US Dollars Per Person Per Night.
Your day tour will include the following activities;
– Boat riding
– Explore the Caves
– Visiting a coffee farm
– Sumptuous Lunch Box
– Horse riding or camel riding
– Return transport from Nairobi residence
– Enjoy the Nature trails amid Bird Watching